Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Linky Love Tuesday:...Hat Block Making Class, Liberty of London 1937 Catalog

Another beret by Jill (otherwise known as YarnOverChicago on Ravelry)
 

Some random links:
  • There are still some spots in Jenny Pfanensteil's Hat Block Class on the 5th. I've made a hat block, it's just the thing you want if you are all about hats.
  • I'm on the fence with turbans. Sometimes I like 'em, sometimes I don't. The blogger at Advanced Style is having a hey day with them.
  • The latest version of my app Yarn U is now live. That would make this version 1.6 with nearly 200 yarns. 
  • Liberty of London lovers out there? Check out this 1930s catalog for the classic prints. I think I'll have the white Siberian fur trimmed jacket, please!
  • And a blog new to me. If you're a knitter,  you might like this too: Swatch Diaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment