|The Scarves/Riva/Debbie Bliss|
- Want to try knocking off Anna Sui Oxaca lace skirt at Anthropologie? Try following this tutorial with 5+ yards of Cluny Lace.
- How to make your Fabric prints using the sun. The possibilities are endless for silk, cotton jerseys, wool felt, faux washable shearling, etc.
- Saturday, Sept. 17 "Hand Dyed is the New Black" trunk show and workshop sponsored by Three Rish Girls at Windy Knitty, Chicago.
- If you like 1930s style beret and you knit, check out this saucy little number
- New Debbie Bliss magazine for fall is out. Riva (which is in my iPhone app Yarn U) is sure to be included.