|Rat in Beret Made from Berroco Vintage Yarn searches for new yarn|
|Rat stops to sniff...he smells a yarn he likes.|
|Just Another Day at Windy Knitty...Fiber-obsessed customer|
|Rats! The Blue Alpacas Sky Fine yarn is out of reach!|
|Close-up of Beret, Made by Tara, a Windy Knitty Customer of the Human Kind|
Now that it's Halloween, here's a round-up of hat-related links:
- Pamoolah of Ravelry has a booklet of 1930s hat patterns at Etsy. If you like to knit with fingering weight yarn and you love hats, this might be up your alley and down your lane. Log into Ravelry to see to her own interpretations of these classics.
- I'm loving this how-to for hat stands, which aren't cheap readymade.
- La Fete de Catherinettes...once a big deal in France, now a 'niche' holiday that's fun to celebrate. Here's what happening in Chicago.
- This quick-knit beret pattern has a 1930ish feel. Great price too!
- Version 1.9 of my app Yarn U is now live. What's new? Twitter handles and locations for yarn distributors.