|Milliner Joy Scott models her work at the Curly Tale Fine Art Gallery, Chicago|
|Scott used a multi-colored sinamay from London for her cocktail hat|
|Scott embellished her hat with a miniature paper umbrella. Brilliant!|
Here's a list of links...
- Can't decide if this hat is 1920s or 1930s? It must have been crocheted on a small hook using gim perhaps. The small palettes are tantalizing.
- The dolan beret pattern at Quince & Co. Need to support Maine and independent designers!
- Support urban knitting! Another beautiful beret pattern over here at Knit Picks.
- Quick, dirty and local. Make a feathered hatband in this class in Evanston, Ill.
- Former Chicagoan Midori Mame Tajiri was crowned the Queen of the St. Catherine's Day hat parade in New Orleans and will be the Grand Marshall next year!